Adeimantus RSS Feed
Subscribe to Adeimantus RSS Feed Add Adeimantus RSS Feed to Your My Yahoo Page
Add Adeimantus RSS Feed to Your MSN Page Subscribe to Adeimantus RSS Feed in NewsGator Online

Adeimantus

Conservative Political Commentary

Quote of the Day

Lady Liberty

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.


Sunday, September 19, 2004

Insider troubles for Sumner Redstone?
posted by lostingotham

American Thinker has posted an article noting Viacom chairman Sumner Redstone's massive stock sale last week and suggesting he is inviting an insider trading investigation. Of course Adeimantus readers knew this three days ago.

posted by lostingotham | 9/19/2004 05:45:00 PM
Email this link to a friend
Permalink